Minnesota Career Information System
At Cotter Schools, all students will have a personalized learning plan that reflects their academic interests, needs, and opportunities for growth. The creation of these personalized learning plans will incorporate the Minnesota Career Information System (MCIS). According to the MCIS website:
The Minnesota Career Information System (MCIS) is an Internet-based system that combines a wealth of career, educational and labor market information into one comprehensive, easy-to-use exploration tool. With MCIS, students and clients can:
- Learn about over 520 occupations
- Develop a personal portfolio and personal learning plan
- Research colleges, universities, and career schools
- Find scholarships and financial aid
- Improve job search skills and create a resume
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Unlimited access to the website
- Free training via hands-on workshops held around the state
- Free technical support
- Listserv membership
To learn more, please visit the MCIS website, ask a Counselor, or speak to your student about his/her account.